Facebook event page
The Attic Rooftop & Lounge
251 West 48th St ( Corner of 8th Ave), New York, New York 10019
International Model Competition
Model Competition WorldWide. starts at 5 pm at Attic Rooftop, Tuesday April 25.
Mr. Great producer of facebook.com/GreatFashionModel/ and Ryan will charge entrance fee $15.00.
We will bring more than 30 models
We will feature new wedding glow in the dark collections. facebook.com/GlowInTheDarkFashion/
1. Wedding dresses collection
2. Lingerie brand new collection
3. New Swimwear Collection.
4. New collection of summer hats and purses.
5. Glow in the dark dresses collection.
We will start event with fashion industry networking, speeches, we will have life broadcast on Free Public Access TV for Manhattan, Queens and Brooklyn.
Reservations with Mr. Great at 917 825 8225 or [email protected]
The doors at Attic Rooftop will open at 5 pm. First hour we will record videos of the business fashion folks giving speeches on various subjects in the industry. Ryan and Alexander will do speeches as well as Patrick and few others, we will update as we confirm all the speakers. facebook.com/businessseminarsamerican/
6 to 7 pm we will bring attention to Fine Arts photography and paintings by Mr Great and associates, we will have an auction and exhibition. facebook.com/FineArtsGurman/
7 to 8 pm we will show documentaries by Mr. Great and his crew from various pageants, and various photo shoots. Short films and animations and music videos. Mr Great will present awards for Patrick and Ulugbeck and Nikolai Komissarov and few other honorees. We are working right now so the city of New York will present honorees with Citations by the Major of NYC, if we will not get them in time, than we will present only our awards, if we make it, we will have citations from the NYC.
8 to 9 pm we will have a Fundraiser for the stray dogs and cats, charity 501k chapter by RAKCC. More information on that is coming shortly as well. facebook.com/charitydogcat/
9 to 9 30 pm we will have a judges meeting and interviewing participating models
9 30 pm to 10 pm we will have a runway with singer taking stage first, we will shortly announce who will be the singer that night.
10 to 10 30 pm judges vote with shells, whichever model collects more shells from the judges will win the competition
Updated list of judges and scoring system we will post shortly, it is modified and improved from the past shows.
10 30 to 11 pm coronation of the queen.
11 pm to 12 pm networking.
List of prizes for the winner. Miss New York Model Competition
1. $100.00 check from the Model Management Tree Media Inc
2. Free photoshoot at the BRIC Arts Media Center in NYC within a month after the competition. We already booked studio time during month of May.
3. Free Music Clip video for the winner.
4. Winner goes on the perfume bottle and perfume will be named after her and she will receive royalties from that perfume line of sales.
5. Winner get to pick what line of liquor she can profit from (wine, beer, vodka, tequila, gin, cognac, etc. her name and images is going on the label on each bottle, she/he (we have males also in the show) will profit from sales at our events where we are allowed to sell our branded custom made wine, liquor, etc.
6. Modeling contract with Lana Model Management and model scout agency.
7. Free calendar, posters, postcards shoot with award winning Photographer Mr. Great.
Every participating girl/woman will receive images from photographers, videos, will have experience wearing tiara, crown, sash, perhaps show her talent (dance of sign).
We will sell roses to public
We will sell spaces on step and repeat
We will sell VIP tables
We will sell packages for the interviews with private photographer, assigned journalists, and private film makers.
We will create a documentary that we will publish within a month on channels 68, 69 and 70 of Public access TV about the event.