Purchases can be made at wcs.org/explorersparty
The Explorers’ Party, the Wildlife Conservation Society annual family benefit, welcomes parents and children to the Central Park Zoo for a unique opportunity to introduce kids (ages 2-12) to the thrill of science exploration and motivates future generations to understand, appreciate, and protect some of the Earth's most spectacular and imperiled wildlife.
This year’s Explorers’ Party: Wild About Big Cats! will inspire guests to join WCS’s global effort to protect tigers, leopards, jaguars, and other endangered big cats.
Engage your inner explorer by:
• Leaping as far as a snow leopard
• Joining a training and feeding session with our curious, intelligent sea lions
• Exploring hands-on educational crafts and activities
• Watching interactive Wildlife Theater performances
• Digging into a family-friendly buffet dinner
• Listening to live music that gets kids moving
This event raises critical funds for WCS’s local and global conservation efforts and our award-winning Education Department which offers a range of programs throughout the world and at our five New York City parks—Bronx Zoo, Central Park Zoo, Prospect Park Zoo, Queens Zoo, and the New York Aquarium.
For more information and purchases, please visit wcs.org/explorersparty